Tuesday 13 December 2016

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE - but when?

"I´ll always be wearing
my invisible crown.
Just like Cinderella did
before her dreams came true."

A bit Disney themed post this time. Today´s subject is dreaming. I have dreamed my whole life. My dreams have changed maaany times, and some of them has come true. I´ve always thought that dreaming is important. One of my biggest dreams was to get in my present school. Youth and leisure instructor is my thing. Other things I´ve dreamed about are seeing my little sister again (read my last week´s post, if you want to know more), and to be our congregation´s volunteer. I´v also dreamed about visiting in Disneyland Paris and Harry Potter Studiotour London. Almost all of these has come true. Only meeting my sister is still under way.

"I remember Daddy told me
Fairy tales can come true
You gotta make 'em happen
It all depends on you

So I work real hard each and every day

Now things for sure are going my way
Just doing what I do
Look out Boys I'm coming through"


That´s one part of a song, Almost there, from Princess and the Frog. Yes, I think that´s true. You have to work to reach your goals. But you have to also get rest. In the movie Princess and the frog, Tiana doesn´t rest. She only does work, work and work. First at night and right after working whole night she goes to another place. Tiana didn´t have time for friends or her mother, because she wanted her own restaurant so badly. I´ll always remember one good thing that Tiana´s mother says in the movie. "Your daddy may not have gotten the place he always wanted, but he had something better. He had love!" Tiana´s father´s biggest dream was to get his own restaurant, but he died before that. But he didn´t need a restaurant, because he had loving family. That was all he needed.

Fairytales can come true with hard work. But those can also come true if you have courage to pursue them. And you have to remember that even if you want something, you have to also hold on what you already have. Friends, family... You can reach your goal, but remember to share it with your love ones.

Our dreams can come true, when we are ready for it. 

Dreaming is never bad. Imagination can take you away from this world. But if you lose realism, it´s not good. Keep on dreaming and try to set yourself realistic goals. That´s how you can go far. 

>JENNA

Source:
https://www.askideas.com/all-our-dreams-can-come-true-if-we-have-the-courage-to-pursue-them/

Source:
http://cmcui.deviantart.com/art/A-Dream-is-a-wish-your-heart-makes-549941542

Source:
https://fi.pinterest.com/darlenedchant/dream-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment