Thursday 26 January 2017

ON AN ENDLESS ADVENTURE FINDING MYSELF - what is the meaning of my life?

Who are you? What is your meaning in this universe?  Where do you belong?

Source:
https://uglyducklingsinc.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/change-it/

This subject is really relevant for me at the moment. I haven´t had courage to be myself. It has taken many years for me to accept myself as the person I am. Now I think I do know who I really am, but still I find new things in myself almost every day.

But how can you find yourself? I think that the easiest way is to do what you really love. My thing is music, and being with children and youths. What is yours?

You should also spend time with those who accept you as you are. It's only a waste of time if you are with someone who doesn't actually accept you and doesn't respect your opinions. They aren´t real friends.

"Have courage and be kind."
- Cinderella

Don´t care about what other people think of you. I know it´s easier to say than to do. But it´s a thing that helps. Practising will be worth it. I promise you.

Few days ago I had to do something what needed courage. Alot of courage. I had to tell our teacher, that some of my classmates were taking drugs. I didn´t know much, I just knew that they were smoking weed. One of they were my friend. Now I´m not the most well-liked person in the class. I never was, but now they really don´t like me. I have only a few friends, but I really don´t care. I´m used to it. And we are studying to be a youth and leisure activities instructors. I did the right thing.

That´s a really good example of caring what other people think. I wasn´t thinking that "if everybody hates me." It was a conscious risk I had to take. 

We all have things that make each of us special. Find your own thing, and be proud of it.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

>JENNA

P.S. I´m sorry again about this long break. Now I won´t even promise anything, because I have so many things going on in my life. I have to fix my life before I can truly focus on my blog. I´ll post sometimes when I´ve energy and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment