Tuesday 22 November 2016

HAVE FAITH IN OTHERS - who am I?

Hello and welcome to my new lifestyle blog!

I´m a fifteen-years-old girl from Southern Finland. I study in youth and leisure activities instructor education. I´m social and I love to help the others. I love to do a lot of charity work. Always when I find out of some project, I try to join and do my best to help the disadvantaged. My mom has always motivated me to help the others if someone needs help. She is definitely the most important person for me in this Universe and I´m so thankful of all those thing she has taught me.

I´m sorry if I can´t speak English so well or if I write something wrong, but I´ll try my best!

Things I´m going to tell in blog are surrounded on faith, helping others, music and everything I think that are important for me. Everything that are somehow connected on my own life.

Yes, you read right. On faith. I am a Christian. And I do believe. I´m the only one in my family who does, but I don´t think that´s bad. I think I am going to write a lot about gospel music, ´cause it has changed me so much as a human.

Disney is also a thing that has changed my train of thought and I´ll write about it too. I´m actually a Disney-fan, so you´re probably going to read a lot of that, but I try to keep it as down as everything else.

Next post is hopefully coming next week, see you then!

>JENNA


Yap, that´s me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment